The TARTLE Team is always looking for the worlds most passionate and talented risk takers. We all know there are great benefits to being an early employee, but also great responsibilities. TARTLE works on the internets most difficult privacy problems, and pioneers the future of commerce with the digital identity. We are free thinkers, who are free to solve the toughest challenges. We do not choose to help the world because it is easy. We choose to help the world because it is hard.
If your passions run as deep as ours do here at TARTLE –
Don’t wait, join us and make the difference.
TARTLE is looking for the world’s top talent to take on the biggest challenges to help people across the globe.
Responsibilities (Definitely all)
• Ability to commercialize outcomes and manage the support of IT platforms for the continuation of the business
• Hands on technical responsibilities, standards, integration, and compliance of TARTLE™ IT, data, product development, and security.
• Work shoulder to shoulder with founders on business tasks and strategy
Qualifications (most, not necessarily all)
• Experience managing, architecting, developing, integrating and maintaining business information systems for the financial services, mortgage, education and manufacturing industries.
• Experience in software development/management
• Experience with enterprise level server architecture and full lifecycle software development
• Technical leadership experience
• Database [PostgreSQL ] , Web Framework [Ruby on Rails] , Front End App [Bootstrap] , Web Server [Nginx] , Application Server [Unicorn] , Hosting [Amazon AWS] , Monitoring System [Zabbix] , Mobile App Dev [Swift & iOS SDK]
• Objective-C, Java, C#.NET, Go, Python and Scala are all bonuses.
• Time spent with high-scale server environments, including how to deal with production and staging deployment environments, architecting software and third-party systems for high-scale applications, and best practices around modern cloud engineering concepts
• Bachelor Degree and/or Masters (Necessary)
Character Traits (More the merrier)
• Risk Taker (Entrepreneurial and not the faint of heart)
• Long term dynamic team player (Service to Others > Service to Self)
• Ability to wear multiple hats
• Critical thinker, not afraid to challenge ideas, or people with titles.
• Santa Fe, NM
TARTLE™ is a global exchange platform
*TARTLE LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. TARTLE LLC also expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on any of the above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year